A lot of companies don’t save money to develop and upgrade their business related to artificial intelligence. At the same time, they are trying to hire related talented people to artificial intelligence, such as data scientist and A.I engineer. However, there is one thing which most people do not recognize which is that growth of A.I is led by growth of technology. This is not wrong.
But, there is one key point which many people do not know, which is that growth of technology cannot absolutely lead growth of usage even though it can lead growth of industry. Of course, some cases often lead usage rate. However, growth of technology does not lead growth of usage at all time. A growth of artificial intelligence is not from technology, but customer experience.
Artificial Intelligence is not from Technology
Nowadays, the thing having an effect on our daily life is artificial intelligence speaker. It is one of various tools which can change our daily life in the future. Most people have experience about using A.I speaker or looking someone using A.I speaker. They would feel it is little stuffy or even stupid. Now, those problems have been gradually solved. However, in the initial stage of A.I speaker, it could not make most answers because of its low quality. Those situation was from hyper-competition among big companies launching A.I speaker. This being so, a lot of customers using A.I speaker could not have high satisfaction for it. They became disenchanted with Artificial Intelligence.
Even though it should be considered that the data on the above is generated in 2018 (2 years ago), its key point is that technology is not all. Technology is like Branding. Consequently, the first impression is very important, and it is hard to get rid of a prejudice by the first impression. A drop is relatively easier.
This being so, it is essential that most companies launching their A.I services should more focus on how to reduce user’s inconvenience and A.I’s mistakes than development of technologies. In the present, the reason that A.I is raising is high-interest from the people and increasing usage. Therefore, if those negative experiences is sustaining, A.I trend may disappear in the near future.
Few A.I companies started focusing on customer experience. However, many companies just pursue technology’s trend, and do not consider customer experiences, such as design, UI, and UX. Therefore, to make increase of A.I service usage, they should try to give a clear and simple experience about A.I, even though the service is not high-quality. Also, they should concentrate on designing experience not to make inconvenience from A.I’s mistakes.
Consequently, development of all technologies and industries is impossible without increase of usage and user’s feedback. Not to lose this chance from emerging A.I, all companies should pay careful attention to design good A.I experience with advancement of A.I technologies. This is not to demand a magic from A.I. It is to quickly and repeatedly improve A.I service from customers’ feedback, with reducing inconvenience. In my opinion, a future winner in A.I market will be the company more considering and focusing on customer’s experience than technologies.
Artificial Intelligence is not from Technology
Related Articles about Chatbot:
- Chatbot Preparation: Business Analysis
- Chatbot Preparation: Service Analysis
- Chatbot Preparation: Customer Analysis
- Chatbot Preparation: Competitor and Market Analysis
- Chatbot Planning: Platform Selection (UI: User Interface / Front-end)
- Chatbot Planning: The 5 Typical Types of Chatbot
- Chatbot Trend 2020: Executive Summary (Prologue / Epilogue)
- Best 5 Ways for User to Utilize A.I Chatbot Well
- Categorization of 4 Types By Chatbot Business Goal
- Discovery of Chatbot’s Characteristics and Value Through Corona19
- Is the beginning of A.I (Artificial Intelligence) bubble?
- Case Study: KAKAO ‘NEWSBOT’
- [March, 2020]Chatbot Trend Analysis Report by TonyAround
- All Effects to Our Life by 4th Industrial Revolution
- Top 10 Disappearing Jobs by Artificial Intelligence
- TOP 5 Essentials To Survive In the Era of Artificial Intelligence
- TOP 10 Future Skills In Demand (by Microsoft)
- Reasons to focus on Messenger App and Chatbot
- A.I Speaker and Understanding of Digital Business
- All Articles about Chatbot
Related External References:
- The Top Ten Automotive User Experiences Of The Last Decade
- Don’t mix up chatbots and conversational AI. There’s a big difference, says Pypestream CEO
- Computer vision and AI aims to improve customer knowledge and user experience for retail and fashion brands, says VIPO
- 8 Helpful Everyday Examples of Artificial Intelligence
- IBM Leverages Artificial Intelligence to Automate IT Infrastructure
- How self-service can make restaurants omnichannel retailers
- IBM to unveil new AI-designed services for IT operations
- Automating and Educating Business Processes with RPA, AI and ML
- Stuck on Service: 76% of Business Decision Leaders Say It Will Be Difficult to Achieve Customer Satisfaction Without Raising Costs
- Contentsquare raises $190 million to give brands UX insights for websites and apps
- Behavioral Biometrics Can Ensure Strong UX as Online Banking Rises: BioCatch
- What Impact Do IoT-Based Mobile Apps Have In Enhancing User Experience
- 2020: The Year of the AI-Powered User Experience
- AI Can Provide Solutions to UX Design Problems
- AI: The Magic Ingredient for Customer Experience in 2020
- What’s Next For UX Design? 14 Tech Experts Share Their Predictions
- The next generation of user experience is artificially intelligent
- 6 common misconceptions about UX/UI designers
- How AI and ML Are Starting the Next UX Design Revolution
- AI and UX go hand-in-hand: putting your user at the heart of the process
- AI Can Impact Mobile App Development and User Experience
- ‘Beam Me Up, Scotty:’ The Next-Generation User Experience
- User experience will suffer without trust in AI
- 4 of the Best Predictive AI Tools to Improve Customer Experience