As non face-to-face market is being more active and hot, our daily life and related technologies are quickly changing. In other words, the technologies to do something without human communication are growing so fast. Among them, the typical thing is ‘CHATBOT’ service. As face-to-face customer services were temporarily stopped by the pandemic of COVID19, a lot of customers started using non face-to-face services, and with this trend, most companies have quickly launched chatbot service for their efficient and effective response.
Reasons to focus on Messenger App and Chatbot
Reason to focus on Messenger App
In Korea’s case, most companies generally launched their chatbot in their own digital platform, such as PC web, mobile web, and mobile app. However, in foreign case, chatbot service were already activated in messenger platforms, such as Facebook and WhatsApp. It is essential to focus on this trend. In online channel, many customers and traffics have always led big capital. In this view, we need to focus on messenger or communication platforms which most people most frequently use. Most people cannot live without communication service via mobile.
Mobile communication is their life. In this trend, most companies have enforced their investment to launch and upgrade their chatbot service, even based on A.I. A key point of this is this question like ‘where is your chatbot?’. Some companies launched their chatbot in their own digital channels. And, rest of them opened it in external platforms, such as messenger apps.
In this situation, we need to focus on the companies who launched their chatbot in messenger platform. Those companies who add their business on messenger platform which most people frequently use, can have effect on their customers’ daily life. For example, one customer can purchase something after receiving discount coupon by chatbot, while doing a chat with friend via messenger app. Until now, a few companies launch their chatbot based on their own digital channels. However, they will have no choice but to find new channels, because they cannot make certain increase of traffics in the long term view. Therefore, the best or optimized platform should be messenger app.
Some people said their weakness that chatbot on messenger app can make a noise to the customers. But, it will make a synergy to both, business companies and messenger companies, if they solve this problem well.
Now, many companies already have their chatbot with their core business services. Even though most of them launched their chatbot on their own platform, in the near future, they will discover new channels. And, messenger platform will be a center of new business. This change is just a beginning. Messenger companies can make their new business on their messenger app, which means that they can do exclusive business as enclosed business. And, some messenger companies can box all business on their messenger app as open platform strategy. Nothing is set in stone.
However, one certain thing is that messenger app market will have higher growth than now, and they will be able to change our daily life.
Reasons to focus on Messenger App and Chatbot
Related Articles about Chatbot:
- Chatbot Preparation: Business Analysis
- Chatbot Preparation: Service Analysis
- Chatbot Preparation: Customer Analysis
- Chatbot Preparation: Competitor and Market Analysis
- Chatbot Planning: Platform Selection (UI: User Interface / Front-end)
- Chatbot Planning: The 5 Typical Types of Chatbot
- Chatbot Trend 2020: Executive Summary (Prologue / Epilogue)
- Best 5 Ways for User to Utilize A.I Chatbot Well
- Categorization of 4 Types By Chatbot Business Goal
- Discovery of Chatbot’s Characteristics and Value Through Corona19
- Is the beginning of A.I (Artificial Intelligence) bubble?
- Case Study: KAKAO ‘NEWSBOT’
- [March, 2020]Chatbot Trend Analysis Report by TonyAround
- All Effects to Our Life by 4th Industrial Revolution
- Top 10 Disappearing Jobs by Artificial Intelligence
- TOP 5 Essentials To Survive In the Era of Artificial Intelligence
- TOP 10 Future Skills In Demand (by Microsoft)
- All Articles about Chatbot
Related External References:
- The Big 4 and Chatbot Technology
- TOP 10 CONVERSATIONAL AI PLATFORMS TO LOOK OUT FOR IN 2020
- The Future is Now – 37 Fascinating Chatbot Statistics
- The dance app that helps assess Parkinson’s
- Facebook Daily Active Users Surge 11 Pct YoY Amid Pandemic
- Twilio: Great Performance, But Fairly Priced
- 7 Reasons Your Business Needs a Facebook Messenger Chatbot
- Why Messaging is the platform of the future
- The Advantages of using Chatbots in Customer Care for Business Growth
- 4 Reasons Why Small Businesses Should Use Facebook Messenger Chatbots
- Chatbot Trends to Follow in 2020
- Five Reasons Why Chatbots are the Future of Customer Service
- Leveraging AI Chatbots as a Marketer and What’s Coming Next?
- How can Chatbots add Value to Customer Experience?
- Omnichannel Chatbot: Why Should You Implement It in Your Business
- Live Chat vs. Chatbots for Business: Which One Is Better?
- Why small businesses need chatbots to become successful
- Supercharging Your Business With Chatbots
- Say Hello To Your New Digital Colleague