HongDae Univ/Yeon-Nam Tourist Attraction: MUSINSA Terrace in Seoul, Korea
Recently, near HongDae University and Yeon-Nam Dong in Mapo, a lot of hot & trendy stores and restaurants are being built and emerging. Especially, with this trend, AK&, called ‘AK And’, is making it hotter. AK& consists of shopping mall, restaurants, hotel, and offices. And, it is connected to subway station, Hong-Dae University. In addition, the location is linked to the hot places, Hong-Dae University and Yeon-Nam Done. So, a lot of young people liking and following a trend visit there.
Especially, the hottest place in AK& is MUSINSA Terrace located in 17th floor, and having a terrace with a big culture space. MUSINSA, hot/emerging brand and SNS fashion shopping brand, launched ‘MUSINSA Terrace’ by utilizing space and terrace in 17th floor of AK&. In this place, there is their store, MUSINSA Offline Shop, and a great view to see around Hong Dae University and Yeon-Nam Dong. (Their Offline Shop is symbolic because their business is basically based on online) Also, there are special cafe and media place sponsored by MUSINSA. In other words, the place is showing all brand experience about MUSINSA.
Because Holiday Inn is located in the same building, MUSINSA Terrace will be one of good attraction for tourists.
MUSINSA is one of polished, trendy, fast, and sensual brands, leading Korea’s economy. They quickly and effectively react the trend of young & hot people. The situation that this brand expresses their brand value and experience with a special space might be a good experience for visitors or customers.
In reality, I think that a view from space and terrace of MUSINSA Terrace might be one of the best view in Seoul, Korea. In the process to visit MUSINSA Terrace, most people will be able to experience other attractive and trendy factors in AK& and around there.
- Good Time to Visit: From sunset time to night, Or Clean Day in Afternoon
- Opening Time: Everyday 11:00~20:00 (except for holiday, traditional weekend)
- Address: MUSINSA Terrace, 17th floor, Yang-Hwa Road 188, Mapo, Seoul
- Way to Go: Hong-Dae Univ. Station Exit No4, and back door of AK&, and then go up to 17F via Elevator
HongDae Univ/Yeon-Nam Tourist Attraction: MUSINSA Terrace
Recent Related Articles:
- Chatbot Trend 2020: Executive Summary (Prologue / Epilogue)
- Shake Shack Open Review: Jong-Gak / Gwang-Hwa Moon, Korea
- Will Blue Bottle be Think Coffee?
- KAKAO Friends Popcorn and Contents Marketing (Feat. LOTTE Cinema)
- GwangHwaMun Good Place for Coffee/Bagel: FOURB